Friday, January 2, 2009

Mommy's New Toy

Every year in December I come up with some interesting gift that I want Bill to get me for Christmas. Two years ago it was a fish tank, last year an iPod and this year a new cell phone. Bill groaned when I told him I wanted a new cell phone that had a calendar and email capability, essentially a Blackberry. He is so great at researching the latest technological gadget that I want and always gets me exactly what I ask for. Would this year be any different??? I expected that it wouldn't and then a week before Christmas I received a call on my cell phone from someone at T-Mobile asking me to take a 5 minute survey regarding my recent visit to their store where I received an upgrade. Are you kidding me!? This lady just told me what I was getting for Christmas! Well, technically I was fairly certain that I was going to get what I had asked for but I really didn't need someone to call me and tell me. Needless to say I did not take her 5 minute survey and I let her know that I wasn't happy that she had just spoiled my Christmas surprise.

So Christmas morning when I opened my new Blackberry I was very excited. I love being able to see my email wherever I go and to have a calendar in hand at all times. I never did tell Bill that T-Mobile blabbed his present so don't tell!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.