Tuesday, January 20, 2009
The Tank Gang
After a couple of months of only having one lonely fish in our 10 gallon fish tank Bill finally decided it was time to get him some friends. I know it was Bill's secret hope that our very hearty fish would die like all the others and we could completely start fresh but since this guy has been with us for 2 years now it seems unlikely that he is going anywhere soon. On Sunday Bill did a very thorough cleaning of the tank and said if the fish survived we could get him friends. I asked him if he was trying to kill the fish and he said he wasn't, just trying to get the tank really clean although I have my doubts about his motive. The fish had no problems adapting to the very clean fish tank so last night after dinner we loaded up the kids and went to Pet Smart where we bought 5 more fish, all Mollys and Guppies. They all congregate at the top of the fish tank so I kept feeding them last night. Today I think I have already fed them 3 times and they are STILL at the top of the tank. I can't figure out if they are starving or if they just like swimming at the top of the tank. Regardless, our fish tank is once again full, colorful and fun to watch. Hopefully these new guys will stick around for awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment