Saturday, January 3, 2009
Could it be????
Well, I don't want to speak to soon but it appears that Sam may have actually fallen asleep on his own without daddy in the room. Yay! Hopefully we won't hear him screaming in another 5 minutes but I think all the "monster" spray we sprayed (aka Lysol)helped to ease his mind a little. We also told him that his blankie, Ollie, has magical powers and will keep him safe. When I left his room I told him I was coming downstairs to get daddy. That was about a half hour ago and we haven't heard him...Shoot!!! He just called down from upstairs! Ah, better luck next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment