Monday, January 12, 2009
Bickering
Sam and Claire can be the best of friends or worst of enemies. I know this is true of all siblings but this is becoming a new thing in our house. Ever since Claire was old enough to move around and take things she wanted we've experienced the little squables but in the past week or so the fighting has gotten crazy. Everything will be calm and then all of a sudden there is high pitched screaming coming from both kids. It's almost laughable and sometimes Bill and I look at each other and smile and shake our heads before stepping in to break it up. Yesterday my friend Rose gave us a Fisher Price animal train that her kids didn't want anymore. She said it was for Claire since it is for ages 12 months and up but when I got it home I knew that Sam was going to try to take it over. That's exactly what happened. Poor Claire has hardly gotten to play with it at all. She gave it a good attempt yesterday when I first brought it home but eventually gave up b/c Sam kept taking it from her. This morning she was playing with it when Sam got up and he quickly came over and tried to take it from her. Within a couple of minutes he ended up in time out and I have already threatened taking it back to Rose. I imagine by the end of the day that train will be in a box in the garage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment