Friday, January 9, 2009

It's all in the jeans.

The other morning I decided to weigh myself, something I had avoided doing during the holidays, but now that I am getting back to my normal eating and excercising habits I decided to go for it. My weight was what it normally is which was a big relief but when I went to put on my jeans they didn't fit very well. Why is that? This has been happening to me for the past couple of months ever since I stopped running a gizillion miles a week. I haven't gained weight but am struggling to get into my jeans. Of course after about 3 hours they finally loosen up and fit okay but first thing in the morning I feel like I've put on 50 pounds when I put them on. Am I going to be one of those people who has to obsessively work out everyday to maintain my figure? Am I constantly going to have to train for 1/2 marathons just so that I can fit into my clothes? Boy I hope not. Fortunately there are only another couple of months of squeezing into my jeans before I can put them away for the spring and summer. Then I just have to worry about whether or not I can fit into my shorts. Sigh.

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.