Friday, January 9, 2009
A step in the right direction.
Last night Sam actually fell asleep without Bill sitting by his bed. Yay! I went to yoga and when I got home Bill was sitting on the couch in the gameroom upstairs and Sam was very quiet. When I asked what had happened he told me that he told Sam he was going to sit on the couch in the gameroom and would be close by but wanted Sam to try to go to sleep. Sam was really tired and fell asleep on his own. Of course at 4:00 this morning he was crying for Bill and still came and slept on his little bed next to our bed but at least we made a little progress. We'll see how tonight goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment