I've been meaning to write this entry for a week and a half now. On Wednesday the
21st the kids went to the dentist. This was Sam's second visit and Claire's first. If Sam wasn't due for his 6 month checkup I would not have scheduled Claire but since we had to go anyway I thought I should schedule her too. When they called us back they said that Claire and I would go in one room and Sam would go in the back with a hygentist. This made me very nervous to have him out of my sight but it is a pediatric dentist so I let him go and he was okay going without me. Claire did okay, no tears, but also wasn't overly cooperative. All her teeth look great and she has a couple of new ones coming in. She only has 4 more teeth to go and she will be done so that is good news. When we were done we went to find Sam who had just had his teeth cleaned. They said he did wonderfully and there were no cavities which was great news. When they were done they got to pick a little toy. All in all it was a successful trip and now I don't have to worry about the dentist until the next visit.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment