Saturday, January 31, 2009
Oxy Clean
Claire is a very messy eater and hates wearing bibs which means that most of her clothes are stained. I kept hearing that Oxy Clean gets out every stain so broke down and bought some. I put it in my laundry and saw no results so then I used it to make a paste like they say on the bottle and still had no luck. Okay, that's not totally true, the stain in one shirt came out but the chocolate ice cream stains on another shirt did not. So, now I am resorting to soaking them in oxy clean determined to get these stains out. If they come out I will be rejoicing, if not, I want my money back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment