Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Super Duper Puzzle Doer

Sam has loved putting together puzzles for quite awhile now so for Christmas we bought him some of the 24 piece box puzzles. At first we had to help him put them together but after only doing them a couple of times he can easily do them without assistance. Since he only had 2 puzzles I decided to go to Big Lots today and buy him a couple more. I just gave him a Mickey Mouse one to do and after helping him do it the first time he is now doing it on his own for the third time. I guess I will have to keep stocking up on puzzles!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.