Saturday, January 31, 2009
Claire went pee pee on the potty!
For a little over a month Claire has been interested in sitting on the little potty but has never actually gone potty. Last night before bathtime she sat on the little potty like she always does and Sam sat on the big potty. Within a minute or two I heard pee pee and since I knew Sam had already gone I knew it was Claire. Sure enough, when I looked in the potty she had peed. Sam and I cheered and got really excited which made her excited too. Now, I am a realistic person and realize at just 21 months it's unlikely that she is really ready to be potty trained. But it was exciting and I will continue to put her on the potty in hopes that she goes again. So far today there has been no luck but the odds are in my favor that it will happen again sometime. For now, we will just enjoy our one little victory and the rest will come in there own time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment