Tuesday, January 20, 2009
What a historical day!
I am so proud to be an American today and to have witnessed seeing our first Black president swore in. I didn't think I would get to watch it live and recorded it just incase but was so happy that Claire and I were home to watch it. When Sam came home from school I had him watch it too, well just the swearing in and the minute or two after that so that he could see all of the people that were gathered to watch. He loved seeing the people and the flags and actually wanted to watch it again. It was the one time I was happy to rewind the DVR for him and I happily watched as both my kids cheered and clapped along with the crowd on this momentous day in history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment