Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We have a date!

Yesterday I was able to schedule my c-section. It will be Wednesday Nov. 11th at 7:30 am. Claire arrived a day before her scheduled c-section so who knows if this one will come when he's supposed to but hopefully he will.

Currently our little guy doesn't have a name. Bill has some names he likes and since he is in charge of naming this baby I guess it's all in his hands. However, none of his name choices are sticking out with me so I have my own list. Some Bill seems okay with and others he has already ruled out. I have a feeling this baby will remain nameless until he is born. For now I will refer to him as Thumper b/c he seems to love to thump on my tummy.

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.