Thursday, July 2, 2009
Just Another Day
It is 8:00 AM and somehow Sam is still asleep but as soon as he wakes up the first words from his mouth will likely be "where are we going today mommy?" As I told him yesterday, today is a day for running errands. That wasn't a very exciting answer for him so I am just waiting for the meltdown that will occur when he realizes that we aren't going out to lunch, to the pool or to playgroup. However, when he asks me what we are doing tomorrow I can say we are going to a pool birthday party and hopefully that will get him through our average day today. Let the questioning begin...I think I hear his voice now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment