Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Mommy, where are we going tomorrow?"

Everyday, normally in the morning before I even have time to think about what we are doing that day, Sam is already asking the question, "mommy, where are we going tomorrow?" Sometimes it's an easy answer and other times I have no idea and when I tell him "I don't know" he gets very upset and says "yes you do!" Apparently we have gotten so good at being busy that he has to be on the go all the time. I'm a planner but somedays there really aren't errands to run or playdates to attend. Hopefully this is a short phase but at the very least even if it lasts another year all I will have to say is "you are going to school tomorrow" and I will be able to say that 5 days a week!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.