Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A little sugar can be a bad thing.

A couple of nights ago I was eating some sour gummy worms and a piece of sugar somehow got into my eye. I tried to get it out with water but by the time I went to bed my eye was still watering and sore and my nose was still running. I fell asleep but woke up an hour or so later and had tears coming from my eye and when I wiped them I could feel the piece of sugar. But then all day yesterday my eye was still sore and watering. I think the sugar must have scraped it or something but by this morning all was back to normal. I guess that is my punishment for sneaking some of Sam's sour worms!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.