Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Got Bugs?

It's summertime in TX so the bugs are all out in full force, which I don't have a problem with. My problem comes when they decide to make themselves comfortable in my house. Coming home from vacation and seeing dead bugs and some live ones in every corner was the final straw for me. My friend Tammy has been raving about her pest guy for awhile now so I decided to give him a call. She gets a great discount b/c her husband and the pest guy are in the Chamber of Commerce together. When I called to schedule an appointment I was quoted a price that was a bit out of my budget so I told them what my friend pays and they said they'd let me pay the same. So, yesterday they came out and sprayed the outside of my house and all the windows and doorways inside too. They will come every 3 months to spray. So far we've already seen a couple of bugs happily walking around the house and then suddenly look like they are close to death so it appears to be working. I will be so happy when I don't have to kill another spider or ant in my house again. Thanks bug guy!

1 comment:

Kristyn Winter said...

I cannot tell you how many times I sweep dead june bugs away from our front door. They get stuck in between the storm door and the actual door. As soon as we sweep, they reappear!

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.