I finally was able to get the swine flu vacine. My doctor received 40 shots on Monday and yesteray at my appointment I got the 2nd to last shot! My doctor got the last shot. Now they are trying to get 70 more shots for other pregnant patients. I'm so glad my appointment was when it was.
I haven't gotten the vacine for the kids yet. Our pediatrician is not recommending it yet b/c the studies regarding kids from the CDC have apparently not been released. Our pediatrician only has the nasal vacine and I want my kids to get the shot rather than the live virus so hopefully in the next couple of weeks they will have the shot and the results from the study will be out. I really want Sam and Claire to be vacinated since we will have a newborn in the house.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment