Sunday, October 4, 2009

We Finally Have a Name!

After months of deciding Bill has finally named the baby Luke. This has been his favorite name for forever so it's not a big shock but I'm finally glad that he has confirmed it so that we can start getting used to the name of our newest family member. I have always liked the name Luke but in the past several months I seem to hear it everywhere so a part of me was hoping for something a little different but I agreed to let Bill name this baby and since I don't have a problem with the name itself I really have no arguement. We still don't have a middle name. I am hoping for a little more say so on that name. My vote is for Abraham which was my grandfather's middle name but Bill won't commit to that name. Sam wants the middle name to be James b/c his friend Sawyer's middle name is James. James was my first choice for a first name but it doesn't really go with Luke. I hope Sam won't be disappointed. We have a little over 5 weeks until the c-section so still lots of time to decide. In the meantime we are busily preparing the nursery and trying to get in all the fun fall activities with the kids before the baby comes. If there is any news on a middle name you will hear right here!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.