Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Two Weeks and Counting!

In two weeks from today we will officially be parents of 3 kids! Wow! Of course there is a chance that it could happen sooner, I am 37 weeks now and my doctor told me last week that she would take the baby if I went into labor. I have had so many contractions, many have been pretty uncomfortable, so I guess there's always a chance that I could go into labor before my scheduled c-section like I did with Claire. I have an appointment tomorrow and we'll see if there has been any new progress since last week. So far I haven't dilated and my cervix is not thin, but it is soft and the baby has dropped. We'll see if tomorrow there is any change. I just want to get past Halloween and then I can focus on having a baby. But, if it is 2 more weeks I will definitely be cramming everything I can into these last 2 weeks so that I am ready when baby Luke does finally come. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.