Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Computer Kid

I know that in this day of technology it's pretty common for 4 year olds to computer efficient but I really wasn't expecting Sam to already be using the computer. In the past couple of weeks he has become a wiz with the mouse and can navigate through websites pretty well. He mostly likes PBS kids or any dinosaur websites. Since this is new territory for us we are just starting to lay out the ground rules such as asking to use the computer and limiting how much computer time he gets daily. We are trying to incorporate computer time into his tv time, which is 2 hours a day, and that's been challenging b/c he has certain shows he wants to watch and then he wants to get on the computer and before we know it it's only noon and he's already used all of his tv/computer time for the day. I know we'll figure it all out but I wasn't expecting to be doing that already. Things have changed so much since I was 4, pretty soon Sam is going to know more about computers than I do!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.