Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A hairstylist I am not!

Claire's bangs have gotten pretty long so I decided that I probably needed to cut them. This was somthing I was dreading b/c I know how hard it is to cut a straight line especially on a toddler. I could have taken her to have them done by a professional but didn't want to pay or deal with the hassle so last night during her bathtime I attempted to "trim" Claire's bangs. I definitely accomplished one thing...they are shorter! However, they aren't close to being even and I'm afraid if I keep working on them I will just make them worse. At least she is too little to care and her hair seems to grow pretty fast which means in another week or two they won't look too bad. I guess I've learned my lesson!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.