Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Great Kid Swap

Bill had a great idea recently...my friends and I should swap kids for a couple of hours, particularly my friends that have a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl, and I take the girls for awhile and my friend take the boys or vice versa. So, I ran this idea by my friend Tammy who has a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl and today was our first swap. She came and dropped off Addison and took Sam back to her house to play for a couple of hours. I think I got the easy shift having the 2 girls. They were perfectly content coloring, playing dress up, eating a snack and watching Cinderella. It sounds like she had to keep the boys a little more busy and be more involved with them. Next time it will be my turn to have the boys and she'll get the girls. What a great idea Bill had. I wish I would have thought of it first!

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.