Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Almost Done

No, not shopping. I still feel like I have a long list to tackle before that task is done. But I am almost done with my Christmas cards. Yippee! Every year it's the same thing...I always say that I will complete my Christmas cards earlier and be one of the first cards that all of my friends and family receive but every year I seem to get my cards out around the 16th or 17th. At least I'm consistant and I don't get later and later every year. And as far as I know everyone still gets their card by Christmas so I can't complain too much. My mom on the other hand has her Christmas cards printed and addressed before Thanksgiving and is always the first card that I receive. We never even have our Christmas card picture taken by the time her card arrives! I joked with my dad that I obviously didn't inherit the "early Christmas card" gene. He said that I inherited the procrastination gene from him. But it all gets done, right dad!?

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.