Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Play Kitchen

For Christmas Sam got a play kitchen from Santa. He has played with it some but recently I discovered how much fun it is for Claire too. She loves to sit in front of it and "eat" all the pretend food and open and close the oven. It keeps her entertained while I am making dinner. The best is when both kids play together. They do pretty well although Sam has a hard time sharing the play food which I'm sure will be an ongoing battle with both kids. Sam likes to pretend he's making dinner and makes hot dogs and chicken for us to eat. It will be neat to see how they play together in another couple of months when Claire is able to stand and move around the kitchen a little better.

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.