Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

We had a nice Mother's Day on Sunday. I slept in until almost 9! That was very nice. We all went to church and then the kids both took great naps. I was able to just relax and watch tv during naptime. After naptime Bill took the kids down to his parents so I had even more time to myself. We had Olive Garden take out for dinner at Bill's parents which was very relaxing b/c as soon as the kids were done with their dinner they could go play and if we had gone to the restaurant that would not have been the case. Bill's parents gave me a digital photo frame and loaded several pictures on it so we all enjoyed looking at that. Claire had lots of fun with all of the cards and walked around holding them. All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.