Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kiddie Pool Fun

Friday, May 9th, it was in the upper 80's so I decided to break out the kiddie pool. The kids were both so excited and watched me through the windows as I filled up the pool outside (Bill was with them inside just incase you thought I let them run wild inside!). When I finally had everything ready I put them in their swimsuits for the first time this season. Sam got right into the pool but Claire screamed when I put her in. I think the water was a little too cold for her. She was happy to stand outside of the pool and splash in the water. That eventually got boring and she went over to the water table and got very wet splashing there. At least she had on her swimsuit. Sam actually got his whole body wet in the pool and every couple of minutes he would get out of the pool and come dry off. Needless to say his towel was very wet by the time we needed to go inside. Sam was not ready to go inside but eventually was persuaded when I said he could watch one of his favorite videos. I'm sure the kiddie pool will be a regular fixture in our backyard this summer.

No comments:

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.

Claire's Big Girl Bed

Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.