Today started out with a 10k run for me. I ran with my friend Kim in the Believe 2007 5k and 10k in downtown McKinney. We decided to do the 10k and have been training for about a month to get in shape for it. The morning was cold (40 degrees) and raining. We had a good run but by the end we were soaked and cold. We are hoping to run a 1/2 marathon in April in Dallas. It will be Kim's first race of that distance and I think my 6th. It's nice to have someone to run with and to help keep me motivated.
When I got home from my cold and wet run I took a very hot shower and then had to feed Claire so that she would take a nap. Once Claire fell asleep Sam and I decorated the tree. I don't know if he knew what to make of this tradition but he was very proud of himself when he finally got an ornament on the tree. He quickly lost interest though and I ended up decorating most of the tree while he was napping. Maybe next year he'll be of more help but at least we were able to get 5 minutes of good video and a couple of pictures to remember the occasion.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment