Friday, November 6, 2009
Swine Flu Vacine Part 2
This afternoon we had the kids vaccinated for the swine flu. They had to get the mist rather than the shot b/c of pediatrician only has limited amounts of the shot that they are reserving for high risk patients. I've heard so much conflicting information about this vaccine and as a parent it's hard to know if you are doing the right thing but I asked a lot of questions before scheduling the appointment and ultimately since we will have a newborn in the house very soon I really want him and all of us to be protected. I asked more questions today before the kids got the vaccine and feel very comfortable with my decision. Hopefully they won't have any flu like side effects since they were given the live virus but we have very little scheduled for the weekend just incase they do feel a little under the weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire asleep in her new bed.
Claire's Big Girl Bed
Claire in her bed after we got it all set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment